- Toronto, ON, Canada
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Work within studio production teams to model, predict, segment, and monetize mobile games.
- Build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis to inform new game feature design
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Create and update python scripts for game analysis
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company
- B.S. or B.A. in math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (M.S. or Ph.D. is a strong plus)
- Software engineering skills, Python is a must-have
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
Skills and Profile
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Familiar with machine-learning techniques
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral)
- Strong interest for video games
If your skill set and interests match what we’re looking for, then get in the game!
Why join Gameloft?
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
• You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can Gameloft Toronto offer you?
• Health insurance coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Meal and transportation discounts
• Social club events
• Fresh Fruit every morning!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.