Purchasing Support Specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Working under the CFO Romania, the Purchasing support specialist will purchase and receive the products required by the studio.
- Manage the purchasing process ensuring segregation of duties specific for the process
- Gather, identify and process purchasing requests within the organization
- Ensure previous purchasing approval was received from appropriate manager
- Launch the orders to the approved suppliers and to closely follow them in the smallest details, until they are fulfilled;
- Negotiate the business terms of the agreements in order to obtain the best prices, terms of delivery, quality of the goods/services, etc.
- Collaborate with the legal department in negotiation of the agreements according to company’s guidelines and polices.
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate guidelines, policies and procedures in line with Internal procedures of the organization
- Follow up of orders, invoices and contracts and other documents required in the process;
- Assuring and maintaining a smooth procurement process from initial request, approval, good and/or services received to invoice delivered to finance department for payment;
- Solve purchases cycle process specific issues;
- Provide necessary procurement information to other departments - Accounting, Controlling and Legal;
- Manage non-confirming goods and services, delivery discrepancies and pricing issues;
- Provides support, reporting and analysis for historical Purchase orders
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Business Administration
- PC operating knowledge – especially good command of Excel
- Good English: spoken, writing and reading;
- Excellent communication skills & client care skills
- Good understanding of business.
- Previous experience working in a purchasing department
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard