- Los Angeles, CA
Gaming Insiders is a rapidly growing startup that hosts conferences, executive gatherings and a private network for the leaders of the games industry. Our customers range from Silicon Valley startups to billion dollar companies.
You will work on a number of editorial projects - here are a few:
- Curate the Gaming Insiders Weekly, our digest of the week's must read articles about the industry.
- Collaborate with our CEO and advisors to create a compelling agenda for our conferences.
- Work with top tier games industry talent to help them prepare their content for our events.
- Manage an upcoming special project.
- A deep knowlege of and passion for the games industry
- Knowledge of both the consumer and business aspects of the industry
- Familiarity with multiple sectors of the business, from AAA to indie, mobile and free to play
- First class reading comprehension and writing skills
Please include links to the best examples of your writing when you apply.
Apply via the button or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your resume, cover letter and writing samples.