Client Service - Insurance Broker Support Liaison
- 17 Accord Park Dr, Norwell, MA 02061, USA
GarityAdvantage Agencies is a national field marketing organization specializing in the senior market. We offer independent insurance brokers a broad portfolio of senior products from top carriers combined with a diverse menu of innovative sales and marketing tools and helpful services designed to support their selling efforts.
The Broker Support Liaison plays a pivotal role in the organization as the day to day interface (both inbound and outbound) with our contracted brokers in the field.
Inbound: Working with various departments within the organization (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Licensing/Contracting, New Business, Commissions), the Broker Support Liaison will field and handle all support inquiries coming in from our brokers. These inquiries are championed by the Broker Support Liaison from start to finish leveraging key contacts within each department and beyond to obtain the necessary response for each inquiry.
Outbound: The Broker Support Liaison is responsible for managing all broker relationships and ensuring all contracted brokers are equipped to sell Garity products throughout the year. This requires continual outreach (outbound calling) to all brokers to ensure they are truly engaged.
Combined, the Broker Support Liaison provides an exceptional level of service to our brokers to support their needs and ensure they are ready to sell at all times.
Inbound: Owning all broker support needs
- Support the Territory Managers in the recruitment, support and training of Brokers
- Manage the broker onboarding process
- Track the contracting progress and following up on outstanding information to ensure approval status is reached
- Assist brokers as they navigate through insurance carrier certification requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve broker issues/inquiries regarding contracting, enrollment, commissions etc.
- Provide marketing support for brokers in need of product information or supplies
- Oversee the lead distribution and lead performance tracking
Outbound: Managing broker relationships
- Call ALL brokers regularly to keep them warm and interested in Garity
- Prioritize quantity/depth of touch-points based on broker production (A,B,C)
- Solicit/close new contracts whenever possible
- Maintain and update contact management system
Qualities and skills:
- Exceptional organizational skills; strong follow-up skills; detail oriented
- Excellent phone communication skills; comfortable making outbound calls
- Superior customer relationship skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple people/departments to get the job done
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, sales oriented, high energy team player
- Ability to absorb key product details and market information
- Proficient use of Outlook, Excel, and CRM tools
- Social media experience with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter is a plus.
Medicare experience/knowledge preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.