Supply Chain Development Analyst
- Mississauga, Canada
Are you interested in working for General Mills Canada and being a part of an outstanding company that makes some of the best-loved brands in the world and can provide you with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your career?
With nearly $18 billion in international sales, more than 41,000 international employees, superior global brands and a culture of excellence and innovation, General Mills is an exciting place to work!
At General Mills Canada, we are an important source of growth and development for an award-winning company that sells consumer food products in more than 100 countries around the world. Our business is driven by passion and a commitment to excellence. We have a focused, results-driven culture that combines exciting opportunities and projects with the chance to partner with talented people who have distinct goals and ambitions. When you join the General Mills family, you’re telling the world that you’re among the very best.
Provide analytical and project management support and leadership to Supply Chain Development team in order to support North American Supply Chain projects and initiatives including but not limited to warehousing, transportation, In Store design, Supply Planning and GEOS.
- Analyze alternatives and provide customer insight for decision support on new/expanded supply chain programs
- Provide support/leadership for customer initiatives
- Recommend new approaches to improve customer/GMCC value proposition
- Coordinate value analysis (with CSC, NA Supply Chain, Finance) of customer initiatives; track and report as needed
- Develop/lead ER programs to analyze initiatives that can be scaled across customers
- Support/lead Logistics HMM projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- At least 5 years Supply Chain experience across Customer Supply Chain, Distribution or Supply/Demand Planning
- Analysis, proactive and creative problem solving
- Results and team orientation
- Professional presentation, writing and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
Technical: Microsoft Office, SAP, Business Explorer (BEx)
This posting will remain open until end of day Monday, July 28th, 2014.