Customer Service Representatives (home office)
- Fairbanks, AK
Genesis is an Innovative Virtual Call Center Company that delivers premium services to Fortune 500 Clients from across the Nation. Our Agents provide call center services to our Clients in the fields of customer service and technical support from their home-office (quiet space, laptop/computer, internet, and phone set). Many leading brands rely on Genesis Agents to remotely interact with their consumers and deliver first-class business essential service. The unique Genesis virtual platform creates unlimited job opportunities for job seekers desiring more than a typical work experience. Our Agents make their own schedule, have advancement options, and earn great income from the comfort of their own home-office as they service industry leading companies such as: The Major Telecommunications Company, The Largest Video and Media Provider, the Leading Travel Exchange, and the Nationally Renowned Wireless Provider (Client names are subject to confidentiality agreements).
Submit an application through the Genesis Website (www.genesis-info.com) to APPLY for the following:
The Virtual Call Center for Genesis Business Solutions LLC currently has several additional openings for part-time and full-time Virtual Customer Service Representatives (Agents). Call Center Agents are responsible for providing exceptional services to the Nation’s Major Telecommunications Company, the Leading Travel Exchange, the Nationally Renowned Wireless Provider, and the Nation’s Largest Video/Internet/Phone Provider in the fields of customer service and technical support to resolve consumer concerns in regards to a variety of requests. As a Virtual Call Center Agent, you will service general Client based inquiries or processes, resolve concerns or complaints related to Client products, and communicate Client policies.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on a challenge and truly want to provide services that exceed the expectations of each and every one of our Clients. Our ideal candidate is customer-focused, highly detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and able to consistently produce results. We are looking for extremely reliable individuals who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who have the determination to learn detailed processes.
- Must be available for a 4-5 week virtual certification course (Monday - Friday; times vary)
- The pay range for this position is $9 - $12/HR
- We are looking for candidates who operate independent of direct supervision to accomplish their servicing responsibilities.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week; over 30 hours per week available.
- Provide exceptional Client services and collect required information from the customer (if applicable) on every call per established criteria
- Use experience to identify Client needs and handle accordingly
- Demonstrate sincerity and empathy when appropriate by using the proper voice/tone pitch and word choice
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the Client
- Communicate information considered unsatisfactory by customers in a tactful manner
- Offer alternatives and options to overcome objections
- Schedule and service minimum required hours weekly (additional hours available)
- Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a remote-office
- Proven ability to become an expert in all related applications, policies, and the selected Client application
- Ability to remain resilient, project patience and empathy, and provide excellent Client service when dealing with stressful situations
- Increased level of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to draft professional correspondence through email
- Ability to utilize multiple computer programs at the same time
- Exhibit professional, courteous, and friendly behavior
- Ability to probe for additional information in a professional manner
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on current task
- Accurate typing and data-entry skills
Virtual-Office Technical Requirements:
- Laptop or Computer (PC or Mac)
- OS Version: Windows 7
- Corded Phone with Microphone Headset
- Digital/VoIP lines are acceptable for select applications
- High speed Internet access provided by a cable or DSL provider (Satellite broadband does not meet our requirements).
- Must use a wired connection to servicing station
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be a resident of one of the United States except Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, New York, and Connecticut
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Must be able to effectively implement time-management skills in schedule selection
- This is not a telemarketing position. All servicing communications are routed from the Client directly to the Agent's Virtual-Office.
- Applicants must submit an application through the Genesis Website (www.genesis-info.com) for hire consideration.
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Genesis.Business.Solutions