Studio Art Internship
- New York, NY
As a new contemporary women’s wear brand based in New York City, Georgie & Elaine is known for a commitment to lasting silhouettes and the use of alternative novelty fabrics. Rooted in an All-American lifestyle, The founder, Devin VanderMaas, prides herself on creating effortless yet enduring separates; utopian for a morning meeting while seamlessly transitioning into the ideal look for an evening out. Georgie & Elaine’s expertise lies in their ability to seamlessly integrate twenty-first century glamour into a refined, quietly elegant signature collection full of timeless American charm.
To find out more information, please go to www.georgieandelaine.com
Studio Art Interns
We are currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic part-time Studio Art interns to work 15-20 hours per week. We hire on a rolling basis and internships lasts 3-6 months. This internship is UNPAID; school credit is available. The intern will work closely with our PR & Marketing Assistant and Creative Director to provide original branded content for social media calendars, website, fashion blogs, e-mail newsletters, and general marketing materials.
You are the right fit if:
- Your education includes Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Studio Art, Photography, or Advertising
- You are brilliant at Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign.
- An understanding of WordPress, Mac Computers, and Final Cut Pro is a plus
- You are interested in branding (especially in a contemporary market) for social media
- You are creative, eager to learn, take initiative on projects, and work well independently
- You have a passion for fashion business, fashion history, and contemporary culture
- You understand the fashion industry, fashion markets, fashion calendars, trade shows and show rooms
- You have a strong grasp on consumerism & aesthetics and can creatively express your ideas
- You have a passion for fashion photography and have a skill set that can contribute towards sartorial photoshoots and other original branded content (for overall brand, website, and social media).
- Graphic Design
- Daily Micro Ad’s
- E-mail Newsletters
- Website Page Updates
- General Marketing Materials
- General Advertising Materials
- Organizing Casual Sartorial Photoshoots
- Organizing Product Photoshoots
- Assisting with Lookbook Photoshoots
- Assisting with Mood Photoshoots
- Occasionally editing photos & videos
In your cover letter, please include:
-Possible start and end dates
-Days/times of the week available
-Please state your skill level at Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, Photography & Final Cut Pro.
-What you could bring to this internship
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org