Senior HR Business Partner Europe & Asia - Primary Packaging Glass
- Klaus-Bungert-Straße, Düsseldorf, Deutschland
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
The Senior HRBP Primary Packaging Glass (PPG) Europe / ASIA consults with the Divisonal Board member & Business Unit leaders to provide customized and practical HR solutions to challenges across the HR function in our 12 international decentral plants (Germany, Europe, India & China). Being the HR PPG Europe /Asia lead to implement talent management (succession planning), organization design and effectiveness, engagement/leadership culture, diversity and compensation to drive our ambitious growth plans. She/he I leading a decentral HR team of around 20 HR professionals.
· Strategic HR: Expected to gain a deep business understanding including knowledge of our critical skills regarding production / sales, the business operating model, financials, how important decisions are made, our competitive landscape etc. and translate this business knowledge into a talent strategy that enables organizational success within PPG for our markets.
· Consulting: Serves as a consultant to leadership on human resource related issues. Coaches leaders to enhance their abilities, driving for a highly engaged workforce, cultivating cross-functional relationships, building bench strength at all levels.
· Change Management: Manages organization changes within the department providing strategic input on business direction, resource planning and internal communication
· Talent Management: In partnership with our business aligned Personel & Organisational Development Team driving the PPG talent management and succession planning strategies and processes to develop world-class talent & leaders
· Culture: Aligns performance management and reward strategies to drive and reinforce a culture of high performance and innovation with and across the business groups
· Employee Engagement: Business champion to drive and leverage employee engagement initiatives that elevate and sustain high levels of employee engagement
· HR Partnership: Engagement and collaboration with the global HR team, including the HR Operations and Functional Centers of Excellence teams
· Building a high performance HR team to drive a consistent picture of PPG HR aligned with global people
Reporting line in a Matrix structure to the Global SVP HR and Divisional Board Member PPG
· 10+ years in HR
· 4-6 years supporting one or more executives (at the VP or SVP level)
· Mother language German and English fluent
· Experience working with Operations and international manufacturing plants and related functions in a growing industrial manufacturing organization
· Lead a team of decentralized HR professionals in a Matrix Organisation within Europe and Asia
· Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with international business and site leaders
· Ability to be flexible and nimble within a changing organization. Must possess strong change management skills and a clear hands on mentality
· Strong ability to tailor his/her communication style to work well with stakeholders at all levels in the organization; effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem solving
· Strong business acumen, understanding the business and financial conditions, able to link HR and business strategy, and identify ways to improve business performance
· Skilled at identifying and assessing current organizational capabilities- building what’s required, shaping and supporting culture, and aligning organizational programs to reinforce culture
· Demonstrated experience in the following areas: leadership coaching and development, talent/performance management, high potential identification and development, and development of recognition/engagement programs
· Provide leadership and guidance to implement core HR policies, programs and practices necessary to drive business objectives
· Merger and Acquisition experience favourable
· Change management experience: demonstrated experience in articulating the business case for change, evaluating change readiness, building and executing stakeholder plans and transition activities, and managing sustained change and transition
· Seriously passionate about Gerresheimer´s Growth Plans