- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
The Purchaser is responsible for the on-demand and in time execution of procurement processes for raw auxiliary and operating materials, taking into account economic conditions.
This function reports directly to the local Senior Plant Director and has a dotted line to the corporate purchasing department in Germany.
- Opening and processing of orders in the relevant IT systems (e.g. SAP, Simple System, etc.) depending on incoming requirements
- Requesting offers (e.g. for comparison purposes)
- Prepare and conduct negotiations in collaboration with strategic procurement
- Ensure a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement
- Operational procurement marketing to avoid logistic problems
- Maintaining the master date in the relevant IT systems
- Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification)
- Participation in the optimization of procurement conditions
- Managing additional administrative tasks (e.g. correspondence, prepare documentation for Fincance and Accounting)
- Minimum of 3 years of job related experience in a comparable environment, ideally in a production environment
- Advanced knowledge of procurement logistics in an industrial environment
- Macedonian (C2), English (C2),German would be an advantage
- Experienced in a German or European work environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge in SAP, MS Office and ERP
- Good knowledge of supplier management as well as in order planning and execution
- Good organizational skills, reliability, communicativeness, ability to decide independently, focus on result
- Ability to work in an international team
- Onboarding will be partly in Germany