Employee Order Management (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
The Employee Order Management is ensuring an on-time and order-based process of the existing delivery obligations through effective interface management with customers and production.
This function reports directly to the local Senior Plant Director and has a dotted line to the local Commercial department.
- Independent scheduling and order planning according to internal specifications and in cooperation with the internal interfaces (e.g. production management, quality, controlling, logistics etc.)
- Monitoring of order execution regarding deadlines
- Independent assurance of effective customer communication
- Continuous master data maintenance in the IT systems (MES, SAP)
- Initiating of necessary services (e.g. sterilization, printing, etc.)
- Initiating of necessary allocations (for example clearing accounts)
- Procurement of production materials (e.g. purchased parts, packaging material, etc.)
- Participation in complaint handling and monitoring of the blocked stocked
- Support for batch tracing and complaints
- Participation in inventory measures and audits
- Preparation of / participation in customer meetings as directed
- Calculation of production quantities according Forecast
- Sales and forecast monitoring
- Minimum of 3 years of job related experience in a comparable environment, ideally in a production environment
- High customer service orientation
- Knowledge of procurement logistics in an industrial environment
- Advanced knowledge of commercial order processing, scheduling and follow-up
- Macedonian (C2), English (C2),German would be an advantage
- Experienced in a German or European work environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge in MES, ERP, SAP and MS Office
- Good understanding of processes, risk identification and complex relationships
- Good organizational skills, reliability, communicativeness, ability to decide independently, focus on result
- Ability to work in an international team
- Onboarding will be partly in Germany