Customer Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Quality-side support for a defined product spectrum over the entire product life cycle (internal / external)
- Independent customer complaint processing
- Participate in the processing of internal deviations
- Independent processing of change requests
- Independent risk management
- Participation in audits
- Targeted and trustful cooperation with internal and external interfaces (e.g. production areas, TS, CS, plant management, TCC / SEC and especially the customer)
- Implementation of new projects as required and according to specifications
- Independent compliance with standards, legal provisions (e.g. working time law, occupational safety regulations) and internal regulations (SOPs, BVs, etc.)
- Responsible for the timeliness of the product-related PMF (taking changes and effects into account when transferring products)
- Knowledge as acquired during an at least 3 years of technical university studies (e.g. mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or the like) and expanded through at least three years of experience in a comparable position.
This function requires special knowledge in the areas of quality management and project management.
Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Very good knowledge of German shall be considered as advantage (spoken and written)
Very good understanding of the preparation of technical reports (executive summary)
Very good moderation and presentation skills
Very good analytical and conceptual skills
Very good project and process management skills
- Good knowledge of problem solving methods (KT, Six Sigma, Ishikawa etc.)
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as onboarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany for around three month
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia