Process Technician Injection Molding (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Systematic problem solving and optimization of all injection molding tasks (machine, method, environment, material) including the sustainable implementation of corrective measures in case of repetitive errors to ensure a trouble-free production operation.
- Independent optimization of the injection molding processes using method (GMS).
- Continuous improvement on emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste.
- Performing minor cleaning and adjustments on molding dies, auxiliaries and automation as required.
- Performing preventive and minor maintenance on molding machines.
- Monitors and keep process conditions up to date an accurate.
- Works with Quality department to improve process control.
- Troubleshooting processing problems including normal adjustments and checks.
- Verifies process’ parameters and set up machines.
- Ensures scrap issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner.
- Enforces safety guidelines and company standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy work environment.
- Root cause analysis / corrections for recurring errors, complaints, etc.
- Contribute to FMEA's, SGM, tool and peripheral specifications.
- Supervision of transfer projects according to internal guidelines.
- Preferable is a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Injection Molding in a manufacturing facility. Preferable to have injection molding plastic experience or medical device and / or pharmaceutical packaging products experience
- Secondary school degree or above in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance.
- Macedonian: business fluent (required), English fluent (required), German skills would be an advantage
- Expertise in a clean room environment
- Stable, solid personality with strong leadership skills able to quickly establish credibility internally and externally
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally utilizing networking and exchanging best practices
- Possesses intercultural sensitivity and understanding, with the ability to work collaboratively an international business environment
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow through on commitments.
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as on boarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany for at least three month
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia