Head of Central Services (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Coordination of service / maintenance orders in the responsible service area
- Carrying out maintenance activities (maintenance, inspection, repair, improvement) on GR or customer equipment at the location / GR infrastructure. (Manufacturer information must be considered here),If necessary, these activities should also be carried out in areas other than those
- Spare parts management in the area of responsibility
- Conduct safety briefings and hygiene instructions at least once a year and as needed
- Create and review risk assessments at least once a year and as needed
- Proactive cooperation with internal and external interfaces (eg plant and area management, quality, HR, customers)
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements (eg working time law, occupational safety)
- Ensuring compliance and enforcement of in-house regulations
- Regular 5S audits and safety inspections
- Supervision / supervision of all external companies in the area of responsibility
- Responsible for compliance with all legal regulations in the area of responsibility
- Personnel management with all necessary individual tasks
- Coordination of production processes based on current specifications and compliance with the relevant key figures to ensure the plan specifications
- Preferable is a minimum of 5 years’ experience in production environment with relevant service experience, including key performance indicators and personnel responsibility.Preferable to have injection molding plastic experience or medical device and / or pharmaceutical packaging products experience.
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance.
- Macedonian: business fluent (required), English fluent (required), German skills would be an advantage
- Expertise in a clean room environment
- Stable, solid personality with strong leadership skills able to quickly establish credibility internally and externally
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally utilizing networking and exchanging best practices
- Possesses intercultural sensitivity and understanding, with the ability to work collaboratively an international business environment
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow through on commitments.
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as on boarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany for at least three month
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia