Mechanical Service Technian (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Elimination of incidents at the facility / customers / infrastructure equipment at the site
- Supervision of all external companies
- Implementation of the Gerresheimer guidelines (5S, VMV, etc.) in the area of responsibility
- Compliance with applicable health and safety regulations in the area of responsibility
- Compliance with all legal regulations in the area of responsibility
- Responsible for order and cleanliness in the area of responsibility
- Carrying out maintenance activities (DIN 31051) on Gerresheimer or customer equipment at the location / Gerreseheimer infrastructure, if necessary, these activities should also be carried out in areas that are not subject to responsibility.
- Continuous improvement of site maintenance processes
- Spare parts management in the service area
- Collaboration with other Gerresheimer areas (e.g. Production, Engineering, ...)
- Processing of assigned service orders in the area of responsibility
- Support / implementation of relocation / transfer projects at the location
- Participation of risk assessments in the area of responsibility
- Preferable is a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Mechatronics/Industrial Mechanics/Electronics in a manufacturing facility. Preferable to have injection molding plastic experience or medical device and / or pharmaceutical packaging products experience
- Secondary school degree or above in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance.
- Good computer skills (eg MES / SAP, MS-Office)
- Macedonian: business fluent (required), English fluent (required), German skills would be an advantage
- Expertise in a clean room environment
- Stable and strong personality
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally utilizing networking and exchanging best practices
- Possesses intercultural sensitivity and understanding, with the ability to work collaboratively an international business environment
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as on boarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany and the Czech Republic for at least three month
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia