Teamleader Warehouse (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Management of a warehouse and logistics team to ensure stable logistics processes taking into account the internal requirements.
- Processing all processes related to shipping and customs
- Personnel management with all necessary individual tasks (ensuring the familiarization, assessment and further development of subordinate employees, interviews with staff, etc.).
- Independent planning and coordination of goods handling and warehouse organization in cooperation with upstream and downstream departments, such as Procurement and production.
- Planning of processes in incoming and outgoing goods, as well as control and determination of internal goods transport and storage.
- Monitoring and optimization of loading and storage operations, taking into account the internal specifications.
- Create policies and procedures for warehouse activities and ensure all systems meet the standards for accreditation in line with the quality systems.
- Arranging the necessary document preparation (for example customs papers).
- Ensuring and planning inventory controls and inventories.
- Ensuring timely and timely shipping.
- Ensuring the compliant depreciation, destruction or disposal of goods.
- Arranging and ensuring the necessary documentation in compliance with internal guidelines.
- Proactive cooperation with internal and external interfaces (eg plant and area management, quality, HR, customers).
- Responsible for compliance with laws and regulations, as well as the internal requirements.
- Preferable is a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Warehouse/Logistics in a manufacturing facility. Preferable to have injection molding plastic experience or medical device and / or pharmaceutical packaging products experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Macedonian: business fluent (required), English fluent (required), German skills would be an advantage.
- Expert knowledge Logistics processes (shipping, warehouse management, warehouse logistics, etc.).
- Expert knowledge in customs processing
- Very good knowledge of personnel management and qualification.
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, MES, SAP).
- Knowledge of customs & export regulations.
- Stable, solid personality with strong leadership skills able to quickly establish credibility internally and externally.
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally utilizing networking and exchanging best practices.
- Possesses intercultural sensitivity and understanding, with the ability to work collaboratively an international business environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow through on commitments.
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated.
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as on boarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany and the Czech Republic for at least a month.
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia.