Tool Maker (Mechanical) (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Repair and maintenance of injection molding tools acc. the internal requirements for ensuring injection molding production.
- Carry out tool repair independently based on the tool complaints as specified
- Disassembly and assembly of injection molds.
- Carrying out the necessary manual work on the workbench (eg spotting, measuring, etc.).
- Registration of dimensional changes in drawings.
- Check tools or components for wear, replace defective and worn parts, if necessary also rework tools and molds.
- Test repaired tools and molds as specified.
- Inspect machines and systems according to maintenance plans, diagnose faults if necessary, replace wear parts and consumables.
- Enforces safety guidelines and company standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy work environment.
- Preferable is a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Mechatronics/Industrial Mechanics/Tool Mechanic in a manufacturing facility and extended by several years of professional experience in the repair of injection molds. Preferable to have injection molding plastic experience or medical device and / or pharmaceutical packaging products experience.
- Secondary school degree or above in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance.
- Macedonian: business fluent (required), English fluent (required), German skills would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of maintenance and repair of injection molds.
- Good knowledge of mechanics (focus on injection molding tools).
- Good knowledge of common machining methods (eroding, grinding, etc.).
- Knowledge of machine and plant operation.
- Work after drawing (CAD).
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally utilizing networking and exchanging best practices.
- Possesses intercultural sensitivity and understanding, with the ability to work collaboratively an international business environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow through on commitments.
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated.
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as on boarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany and the Czech Republic for at least three month.
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia.