Expert IT Infrastructure (f/m/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Largely independent and responsible supervision of networks / databases
- Responsibility for monitoring and updating network security
- Independent programming of user software
- Provides assistance to the departments of the facility in all IT related questions
- Develop data backup and backup concepts as well as failure scenarios in accordance with safety and quality management requirements
- Ensure data integrity and confidentiality
- Manage users and rights, operate directory services
- Trained and educated for at least three years in an IT related job
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT support in a manufacturing facility would be preferable
- Very good IT skills for manufacturing, industrial systems
- Very good knowledge in IT system administration and system management
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Good knowledge in validation of IT systems and interface management as well as in IT processes and project management
- Macedonian: business fluent (required), English fluent (required), German skills would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Resilience and flexibility
- Team orientation
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as onboarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany for at least one to two months.
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia