Head of Commercial Affairs (m/f/d)
- 650 Hwy 74 S, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Peachtree City L.P. was established in 1993 in Peachtree City, GA, as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. The subsidiary operates in an 87,500 sq. ft. production facility with 220 employees.
- Financial/Controlling management of the site Peachtree City
- Collaboration with the management board –implement achieve of budget targets, reporting
- Communication with the state administration authorities, auditors, responsibility for the preparation of the annual financial plan and year-end forecasts
- Oversees accounting and regular financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual financial plan of the site following the established development strategies
- Coordinates the branch's economic activity in accordance with legal regulations
- ensures auditing of accounts, guarantees compliance with applicable financial and legal standards
- Methodically manages and coordinates accounting/financial processes and controlling
- Leads team of 6 direct subordinates (financial accounting, controlling, IT)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Chief Financial Officer, Managing Director or Commercial Manager, ideally in a production environment
- University degree (economics, Dipl.-Ing.)
- Managerial skills and experience with managing a team
- Fluent English (C1), German skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of US Tax Issues, Financial Accounting (US GAAP, IFRS), Financial Statements, Financial and Plant Controlling
- Knowledge in SAP, MS Office and BI-tools
- Good organizational skills, reliability, communicativeness, ability to decide independently, focus on result
- Ability to work in an international team
- Highly analytical person
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.