SAP Junior Consultant Logistics
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer will build and establish a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Contribution to the success of the company by supporting migration projects in the logistics areas, further optimizing existing applications and advising our specialist departments
- Understanding and specify the IT requirements from production logistics, ensure ERP / SAP functionalities and analyze operational faults in order to remedy them
- Involvement in SAP implementation and migration projects with a focus on SAP WM & SD / Knowledge in ABAP development would be helpful
- Moderate training courses for users and key users and prepare them independently as a competent contact person
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- At least 3 years (preferably 5+) of SAP Logistics support experience
- University degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- Experience in project management is desirable
- Strong solution know how in SAP WM & SD . Knowledge in ABAP development would be helpful.
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Understand the processes involved in automated series production
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as on boarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany and the Czech Republic for at least a month.
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia.