Expert Plant Support (MES/SAP) (f/m/d)
- Gerresheimer Skopje DOOEL Skopje, Skopje, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Skopje as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. Please note that Gerresheimer Skopje is a smoke free plant.
Support, optimization and further development of the production control systems (MES, ERP, ticket systems) as well as consultancy to the connected units on operational issues.
- Configure, operate and maintain MES / ERP applications or their parts independently
- Support in the assessment, selection and modification of new production applications
- Independent implementation of necessary adjustments during productive operation
- Independent integration of the systems into the existing infrastructure (e.g. configuration of input masks, importing patches, setting up users, checking access rights)
- Support users, carry out training, advice and communication measures
- Independent planning of organizational system adjustments in close cooperation with the specialist departments, design of configurations and migrations (carrying existing data) and checking concepts in the test system.
- Development and implementation of a monitoring concept (including checklists and determination of responsibilities for problem solving)
- Hand over to others to resolve system problems or solve problems
- Ensuring continuous system information for data subjects and bodies; Formulate and encourage system changes to avoid problems
- Create reports, support reporting from the specialist departments
- Monitor independent execution of data backups and backups or their implementation
- Development of data backup and backup concepts as well as failure scenarios in accordance with security and quality management guidelines
- Independent assurance of data integrity and confidentiality
- Administration of user and authorization concepts, operating directory services
- Guarantee user support
- Establishment / use of a uniform assessment basis (e.g. REFA / MTM) for the work involved and preparation for connected systems
- Create automated production key figure reports with a focus on personnel efficiency
- Creation and optimization of process flows with the help of visualization tools
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in MES support in a manufacturing facility would be preferable
- Trained and educated for at least three years in an IT related job
- Expert knowledge in production planning and control systems
- In-depth knowledge of the application, design and further development of production-relevant IT applications (e.g. SAP, MES) and the connected peripherals
- Experience in the field of IT project management (conception, implementation, implementation)
- Good knowledge of process modeling (especially production processes)
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials management, SCM and lean methods
- Knowledge of tactical personnel planning in the production environment and production controlling
- English language skills level B2 (spoken and written)
- Very good IT skills for manufacturing, industrial systems, in particular Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- SAP knowledge preferable
- Good knowledge in IT processes and project management
- Macedonian: business fluent (required), English fluent (required), German skills would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Resilience and flexibility
- Team orientation
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as onboarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany for at least one to two months.
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia