Head of Plant Maintenance
- 650 Hwy 74 S, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With our specialty glass and plastic products, we contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and about 10,000 employees manufacture our products in local markets, close to our customers.
1. Supervise Maintenance Technicians (Planned Maintenance and on Shifts) to provide 24/7 coverage.
2. Manage the preventative maintenance program (develop and improve all relevant SOPs and WI’s).
3. Report Maintenance Cost against Budget.
4. Develop yearly Maintenance Budgets.
5. Provide internal and external training for employees.
6. Specify scope for outside quotes.
7. Maintain and develop further planned maintenance programs for all infrastructures.
8. Interface with outside service contractors (HVAC pressurized Air, Chiller).
9. Oversee all relevant service contracts in place and define new ones.
10. Maintain and develop further planned programs for all injection molding machines and the corresponding infrastructure.
11. Interface with outside service contractors for types of machinery.
12. Suggest and implement productivity improvements for production equipment.
13. Coordinate all equipment changes and movement of machinery.
14. Offer support for the troubleshooting process of all technical issues with existing machines and follow an analytical approach.
15. Offer support of the troubleshooting process for all technical issues with existing equipment.
16. Maintain and develop further planned maintenance programs for building and property.
17. Interface with outside service contractors (lawn service, cleaning company, electrical supply).
18. Oversee all relevant service contracts.
19. Support continuous improvement and sustainment strategy of company safety program.
1. Must have Injection Molding Maintenance experience.
2. Bachelor's Degree, Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
3. Proven knowledge / years of experience in all relevant areas of the job scope.
4. Knowledge of Medical or Food grade manufacturing facility (GMP)
5. Print reading skills (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic).
6. Knowledge in Robot programming and PLC programming.
7. Knowledge in clean room technology.
8. Knowledge and experience with OSHA and applying safety regulations.
9. Knowledge in typical Production Infrastructure (HVAC, Pressurized air, Chiller Systems, Electric Power Supply, and other applicable systems).
10. Knowledge in Injection Molding Processes (Presses, Dryers, Feeders, Molds).
Knowledge of SAP and/or MES production and maintenance tracking systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Domestic and International travel required up to 10%.