- 650 Hwy 74 S, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With our specialty glass and plastic products, we contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and about 10,000 employees manufacture our products in local markets, close to our customers.
Operator has the responsibility of tending to plastic injection molding and/or assembly machines inside cleanroom and environmental controlled production room while guaranteeing failure free production run in relation to material supply, as well as any assembly, secondary and/or finishing equipment in line with quantity and quality standards.
1. Perform varied production tasks under the regular direction of persons in charge, including but not limited to setup and operation of machines, assembling and packaging of products as well as inspecting and measuring parts to verify conformance to specifications.
2. Monitor machinery during operation including but not limited to setting molds, performing machine starts ups, and stopping and starting machines
3. Perform visual and dimensional quality checks.
4. Must be able to understand the Process Control Plan and Part Inspection instruction set up for assigned job.
5. Must maintain cycle standards as necessary for quality parts and production standards.
6. Must keep material at adequate levels to complete assigned job; verify proper packaging and label information When needed assist with staging of finished products onto pallets and into the plant warehouse.
7. Must keep accurate production records recording the number of cycles run.
8. Must complete packaging labels legibly and properly.
9. Perform required visual inspection of parts according to control plan. Reporting rejects as soon as practical to quality person in charge or as instructed.
10. Must understand and properly use measurement gauges to determine production quality, as required.
11. Operator will advise persons in charge of production problems; as necessary relay information to replacement operators regarding work status.
12. Operator may be assigned duties not normally performed when production requirements dictate changes in duties or insufficient work is available in normal job classification.
13. Package finished products in the appropriate packaging.
14. Work alongside fellow employees in a fast paced highly automated environment. Help guide new team members so that they understand work assignments and methods of completing tasks.
15. Provide machine support for fellow co-workers during breaks, as needed throughout the shift.
16. Participate in all training programs, as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must be willing to work 12 hour Night Shift (6:45pm - 7:15am). Work schedule is a 2:2:3 pattern.