- 650 Hwy 74 S, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With our specialty glass and plastic products, we contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and about 10,000 employees manufacture our products in local markets, close to our customers.
1. Pull and transport raw material from the offsite warehouse to the plant.
2. Pull and transport finished goods and work in progress (WIP) from the plant to the offsite warehouse.
3. All finished goods should be plastic hand wrapped prior to transportation to the offsite warehouse.
4. Unload truck at offsite warehouse and prepare all finished as per customer specification.
5. Locate all finished goods into warehouse racks.
6. Complete all manual data entry in EAS for all transfers to and from the offsite warehouse.
7. Identify all scrap in the production plant by type and weight, complete a packing list for all identified scrap, transfer all scrap to the designated scrap trailer, complete a BOL for the trailer and contact TKO to arrange for a pickup once the trailer is full.
8. Operate the dryer system and complete all documentation related to the dryer operation as well as clearing the material supply components outside the clean room.
1. Two plus years of Plastic Injection Molding processing or material handling experience.
2. Forklift operation experience (types of machines vary.)
3. Experience working with a variety of mold machines.
4. Experience with SAP business process software.
5. Experience working with different types of resins.
6. Experienced knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice within the Medical or Food Industry.
7. Experience working in a fast paced operational environment with constant interaction with operators, technicians and equipment.
8. Experience in problem solving and trouble shooting of processes and process equipment.
9. Good mechanical aptitude.
10. Excellent verbal communication skills.
11. Experience working in Microsoft products.
Required to speak, read and write English language.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MUST be able to work 12 hour NIGHT Shift on a 2:2:3 pattern (6:45pm-7:15am)