Automated Assembly Machine Technician
- 650 Hwy 74 S, Peachtree City, GA 30269, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With our specialty glass and plastic products, we contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and about 10,000 employees manufacture our products in local markets, close to our customers.
1. Analyze and resolve root causes for ongoing quality issues as they relate to automated, high-speed assembly processes including all other supporting technical processes
2. Communicate technical status updates to Supervisor Production/Head of Production Unit & Head of Maintenance
3. Provide production planning process based on the customer needs, machine assignment, press and mold availabilities
4. Build the technical strength of the team through hands on training
1. Proven knowledge / years of experience in all relevant areas of the job scope (Technical knowledge of automation and assembly).
2. Should have knowledge of (GMP) or relevant work experience
3. Print reading skills (mechanical, electrical, PLC).
4. Knowledge in molding components a plus
5. Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
6. Sound understanding of all production processes
7. Leadership experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MUST be able to work 12 hour NIGHT Shift on a 2:2:3 pattern (6:45pm-7:15am)