Digital Strategy Leader Cosmetics & Wellbeing (m/f/d)
- Solothurnerstrasse 235, 4600 Olten, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Sensile Medical, part of the Gerresheimer Group, is a dynamic company specialized in the development of wearable medical devices for liquid drug delivery. We work daily to improve the quality of life of patients worldwide. The daily use of infusion devices must be intuitive and easy to use. Very important - at home!
- Responsible for leading the entire digital innovation and business model creation in the field of cosmetics & wellbeing from the ideation phase to execution
- Create new digital business models and bring them to market maturity by using agile business canvas methods
- Transform new digital business ideas into technical solutions together with tech leads
- Define new commercialization strategies for newly created digital solutions
- Create digital solutions, products and services
- Design the role of Gerresheimer within a digital ecosystem, identify potential alliance partners and take the lead in identifying potential acquisition targets in the field of cosmetics & wellbeing
- Decisively contribute to Gerresheimer’s startup cooperation strategy and actively position Gerresheimer in the startup community
- Continuously monitor project plan progression, deliverables and reporting
- Inspire not only your innovation team but also the entire company
- University degree
- You are an experienced expert in the field of cosmetics & wellbeing, and you are able to bring fresh ideas on how to innovate the field using digital technology
- Minimal 5 years experience in the development of new digital business models or innovation management
- Knowledge in the areas of Design Thinking, Agile Methods and Business Model Innovation
- You are fluent in French and English, German would be a great asset
- Experience in cross-functional project management and business development would be beneficial
We are on an exceptional exciting journey as we take an active role in creating the future of the digital healthcare & wellbeing ecosystem. In this role you take the strategic lead in innovating the field of cosmetics & wellbeing by taking advantage of the latest digital technological advances. If you have a fresh mind, new ideas on how to change consumer experience and you are looking for a place where you get the freedom to creatively contribute the future of cosmetics & wellbeing, we look forward to getting to know you in person.
Interested? Please upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas / certificates) by clicking on the "apply now" button. We look forward to reading from you.
Interviews for this position will take place from mid-October 2020 at the earliest.
Your contact person - For further information please contact Noy Luangxay, Head HR, +4162 209 71 00