Quality Control Associate
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer is building and establishing a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Monitoring of specification-based production along the value chain.
- Independent implementation of visual, functional, force and dimensional tests in accordance with the test plan
- Independent implementation of product-specific measurements (e.g. particle analysis)
- Special measurements of components and assemblies according to specifications
- Quality control release of production orders (e.g. when starting a batch)
- Verification of test results
- Response to deviations according to internal processes
- Support with measuring system analyzes
- Continuous improvement / 5S
- Compliance with standards and internal regulations (SOPs, workers council agreements, etc.)
- B.S. degree in mechanical engineering or related field with at least 2 years of experience in a comparable function in the quality environment
- Very good IT / IT skills (e.g. office programs, MES)
- Basic knowledge of test methods
- Blueprint, 2D and 3D model reading knowledge
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes (e.g. products and processes)
- Very good written and spoken English knowledge
- Positive attitude to support company policies and must be able to maintain a high-morale environment
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills