Quality Systems Manager
- 91 W Forest Grove Rd, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. With its specialty glass and plastic products, the company contributes to health and well-being with production operations in 40 locations around the world. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe, simple administration of medicines, such as insulin pens, in- halers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, ampoules, bottles and containers for liquid and solid medicines with closure and safety systems as well as packaging for the cosmetics industry.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Consideration for this position will be made without regard to age, gender, religion, national origin, veteran’s status, disability or other protected class.
The Quality Systems Manager is to conduct all departmental activities such that operations are able to supply the Global Pharmaceutical industry with a quality package delivered on time at a reasonable cost. This includes correspondence and communications internally and externally directly with customers. Reports to the VP of Quality with dotted line responsibility to the Plant Manager for reporting and resolution of quality concerns. Is responsible for the implementation and maintaining of a system to ensure that all products manufactured by the organization meet customer specifications and achieve superior quality and reliability levels. Directly supervises Quality Specialists, Quality Engineers, and Quality Supervisor. Indirectly responsible for hourly QC and QA personnel.
• Bachelors’ Degree required; STEM degree preferred. Preferred additional certifications in (CQE, CQM, CQA), Auditing, Six Sigma, or other.
• 10 years experience in Quality, with minimum 5 in a supervisory role
• Prior experience with complex manufacturing processes with multiple variables affecting quality. Glass industry background helpful; familiarity with pharmaceutical compliance practices desired.
• Strong background in ISO-9000 and other similar quality system and regulatory requirements, cGMP experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.