Full Stack Web Developer for Medical Applications (f/m/d)
- Solothurnerstrasse 235, 4600 Olten, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Sensile Medical, part of the Gerresheimer Group, is a dynamic company specialized in the development of wearable medical devices for liquid drug delivery. We work daily to improve the quality of life of patients worldwide. The daily use of infusion devices must be intuitive and easy to use. Very important - at home!
- Conception, design, development, and verification of Web Applications for Medical Applications, especially in the context of connected medical devices for drug delivery
- You are enthusiastic about improving the therapy management for patients and doctors
- Collaborate closely with the interdisciplinary development team, business and customers in an agile environment
- Ensure highest quality standards during the entire product life cycle in the context of a regulated medical device development process
- Join the experienced team to drive key strategic and technology decisions
- University degree in Computer Science FH / Uni / ETH or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in building highly scalable web applications and APIs
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as Vue JS, React or AngularJS
- Experience in building software for medical devices (IEC 62304 / IEC 82304) or other safety critical devices is preferred
- Good understanding of DevOps strategies for containers, build systems and infrastructure automation
- Experience with Agile development, code reviews and test-driven development
- Self-organized, solution-oriented, communicative team player with initiative
- Very good oral and written language skills in English
We are on an exciting journey as we take an active role in creating the future of the digital healthcare ecosystem. In this role you take a leading role for the use of Web Technologies. If you have a solid experience in developing Web Application, you want to change the way chronic diseases are managed and you are looking for a place where you get the freedom to creatively contribute the future of healthcare, we look forward to getting to know you in person.
Interested? Please upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas / certificates) by clicking on the "apply now" button. We look forward to reading from you.
Your contact person - For further information please contact Noy Luangxay, Head HR, +41 62 209 71 00