Trainee Sales Development (m/w/d)
- Erich-Martens-Straße, 32257 Bünde, Germany
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With our specialty glass and plastic products, we contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and about 10,000 employees manufacture our products in local markets, close to our customers. With our plants in Europe, North America, South America and Asia, we generate revenues of approximately EUR 1.4 billion. The comprehensive product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe, simple administration of medicines: Insulin pens, inhalers, micro pumps, prefillable syringes, injection vials, ampoules, bottles and containers for liquid and solid medicines with closure and safety systems as well as packaging for the cosmetics industry.
Gerresheimer Bünde is our Center of Excellence for prefillable glass syringes and glass cartridges. Here we develop and produce both standard products and customized product solutions. The prefillable glass syringes can be delivered as bulk goods (Gx® bulk) or in „ready-to-fill“ format (Gx RTF®). For demanding, sensitive medications and high-viscosity agents we offer our customers prefillable plastic syringes made of COP (Cyclo Olefin Polymer) of the Gx RTF® ClearJect® and ClearJect® brand.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate customer strategy and activities for our related portfolio and develop new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth for the account
- Drive excellence to achieve targets and KPIs at assigned key customers by bringing high-level knowledge, insights, relationships and strategies to the position
- Search for new potential products and projects and identify business opportunities
- Initiate cooperation with Key Accounts, and involve internal organization in addition develop and maintain strong relationships with team and key stakeholders
- Set up custumers site visitation/audits, attend and support appropriate conferences,exhibitions and trade shows
- Handle custumer complaints with support of allother Pharmaceutical Packing entities
- Master/Bachelor in Business and/or Engineering or Life Sciences
- Fluent English and German. Any other EU language is beneficial
- Very good knowledges in MS-Office
- Very good Communication and social interactions and the ability to work in a team
39,5 hours/week, flexible time shedule