- 91 W Forest Grove Rd, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. With its specialty glass and plastic products, the company contributes to health and well-being with production operations in 40 locations around the world. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe, simple administration of medicines, such as insulin pens, in- halers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, ampoules, bottles and containers for liquid and solid medicines with closure and safety systems as well as packaging for the cosmetics industry.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Consideration for this position will be made without regard to age, gender, religion, national origin, veteran’s status, disability or other protected class.
Reports to the Senior Director of Engineering and is responsible for performing routine engineering work and assists in various phases of engineering projects. Responsible for maintaining engineering specifications data in the Company’s systems and gathering and analyzing customer product technical specifications packages. Provides support to manufacturing group to document and improve processes in order to improve overall operational efficiencies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (including other duties as may be assigned)
- Creates, Updates and Maintains all product and packaging engineering drawings
- Maintains and Updates specifications master data in Company systems, ensuring data is accurate and kept current.
- Track specifications through the approval process from submittal to manufacturing ready
- Works with and may lead manufacturing teams to identify areas of scrap generation and develop improvements to improve processes
- Assists manufacturing and process engineering to develop proper documentation for manufacturing processes
- Perform time studies of manufacturing processes to identify areas and process improvements for improved labor utilization
- Prepares or assists in preparing engineering computations, estimates, statistics, and minor designs.
- Analyzes costs for work projects
- Supports GMS initiative through team participation
- Observe all safety precautions, rules and regulations
- Minimum of Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 2-5 years' experience, glass manufacturing or related manufacturing industry is a plus
- Experience in problem solving, project implementation, and continuous improvement objectives is a plus
- Proficient with AutoCAD/3D SolidWorks and MS Office Products including a focus on Excel
Experience with SAP is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.