- 91 W Forest Grove Rd, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. With its specialty glass and plastic products, the company contributes to health and well-being with production operations in 40 locations around the world. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe, simple administration of medicines, such as insulin pens, in- halers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, ampoules, bottles and containers for liquid and solid medicines with closure and safety systems as well as packaging for the cosmetics industry.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Consideration for this position will be made without regard to age, gender, religion, national origin, veteran’s status, disability or other protected class.
Under the direction of Maintenance Supervisor and/or Plant Supervision, depending on shift and current situation, performs a variety of all around manufacturing and facilities maintenance operations to ensure optimum production and quality. This position supports manufacturing by maintaining production equipment on both the hot and cold ends, troubleshoots equipment to determine if repair/replacement is necessary, and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Performs for general maintenance and repair of production equipment and facilities
- Troubleshoots and repairs breakdowns and equipment failures
- Performs machine line inspections to identify potential problems prior to breakdowns
- Responsible for performing major machine repairs and Preventative Maintenance on production equipment
- Performs job setups and changeovers on all forming machine, afterforming handling and gauging hardware, vision systems, automatic packing and packaging equipment
- Communicates with incoming/outgoing maintenance personnel and shift supervisors for repair work priorities and schedules
- Assists setting up new equipment, ensures its satisfactory operation and instructs others to use the new equipment process properly
- Maintains all logs required by Maintenance personnel
- Observes all safety rules and regulations and performs job in a safe manner.
· Maintains acceptable standards of housekeeping
· Wears proper personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
· Demonstrates behavior that meets Gerresheimer Management System (GMS) Standards
· Prints legibly on all paperwork
· Performs other duties when required or requested
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Prior proven mechanical experience, work history or on-the job training
· Basic Computer skills
· Ability to read and write English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.