IoT Lead for Medical Devices (m/f/d)
- Solothurnerstrasse 235, 4600 Olten, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Sensile Medical, part of the Gerresheimer Group, is a dynamic company specialized in the development of wearable medical devices for liquid drug delivery. We work daily to improve the quality of life of patients worldwide. The daily use of infusion devices must be intuitive and easy to use. Very important - at home!
- You take the lead in defining the medical IoT concepts including the corresponding cyber security solutions for our connected medical device portfolio and data services covering several types of applications (embedded software, cloud, web applications, mobile applications)
- Collaborate with the regulatory affairs team to ensure authority approval in Europe and the USA
- In close collaboration with the digital disease leads you will engage with healthcare stakeholders (patients, doctors, payers, etc.) in order to understand and translate their needs into technical solutions.
- Work with digital disease leads to analyze technical needs and guide the team in selecting the right technologies
- Establish a general strategy for medical IoT product development
- Execute security assessments to identify vulnerabilities
- Transition concepts into production by working with internal teams, suppliers & partners
- University degree in computer science or information security
- You are well experienced in medical IoT product development and understand embedded software, IoT gateways, cloud and mobile/web applications
- You are familiar with the approval process and requirements of the FDA and CE marking (ISO 13485, IEC 62304 / IEC 82304 and Cyber Security)
- You are fascinated with secure software delivery and you preferably own a certification such as CISSP or GIAC
- Experience in bringing medical IoT products from concept into larger volume production
- You enjoy working on technical concepts, strategies and architectures rather then do the coding yourself
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of at least one public cloud platform (Azure, AWS or GCP) with a focus on its services for IoT solutions
- Knowledge in the areas of Design Thinking, Agile Methods and Business Model Innovation
- You are fluent in English while German would be an asset
We are on an exceptional exciting journey as we take an active role in creating the future of the digital healthcare ecosystem. In this role you take the lead in defining the technical backbone of Gerresheimer’s IoT and security health solutions. If you have a fresh mind, new technology-driven approaches to the way chronic diseases are managed and you are looking for a place where you get the chance to contribute to the future of healthcare, we look forward to getting to know you in person.
As a listed MDAX company, Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the healthcare and cosmetics industries. We generate sales of around 1.4 billion euros and are represented worldwide with about 10,000 employees. You will join a newly created digital innovation team and get the opportunity to decisively contribute to the future of the company.
Interested? Please upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas / certificates) by clicking on the "apply now" button. We look forward to reading from you.
Your contact person - For further information please contact Noy Luangxay, Head HR, +4162 209 71 00