Strategic Technology Lead Digital Health (m/f/d)
- Solothurnerstrasse 235, 4600 Olten, Switzerland
- Employees can work remotely
Sensile Medical, der Gerresheimer Gruppe angehörend, ist ein dynamisches Unternehmen, das sich auf Basis der SenseCore Pumpen-Technologie auf die Entwicklung von Medizinprodukten im Bereich der Flüssigmedikamentenabgabe spezialisiert hat. Wir arbeiten täglich daran, die Lebensqualität von Patienten weltweit zu verbessern. Der tägliche Gebrauch von Injektionshilfen muss intuitiv und einfach anwendbar sein. Ganz wichtig – zu Hause!
- You will define all technology related aspects in order to build Gerresheimer’s global digital health offerings covering several types of applications (IoT, cloud, web applications, mobile applications, cyber security).
- Define the overall technology strategy for Gerresheimer and collaborate with the different business units as well as the IT office
- You will contribute to the M&A process and lead the technology due diligence
- In close collaboration with the digital disease leads you will engage with healthcare stakeholders (patients, doctors, payers, etc.) in order to understand and translate their needs into technical solutions
- Collaborate with the regulatory affairs team to ensure authority approval in Europe and the USA
- Analyze, select and lead collaborations with global technology partners
- Execute security assessments to identify vulnerabilities
- Bring concepts into production by working with internal teams, suppliers & partners
- University degree in computer science
- You are well experienced in the development of SaMD and familiar with the approval processes and requirements of the FDA and CE marking (ISO 13485, IEC 62304 / IEC 82304 and Cyber Security)
- You enjoy working on technical concepts, strategies and architectures rather then do the coding yourself
- You are fascinated with secure software delivery and you preferably own a certification such as CISSP or GIAC.
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of at least one public cloud platform (Azure, AWS or GCP) with a focus on its services for IoT solutions
- Knowledge in the areas of Design Thinking, Agile Methods and Business Model Innovation
- You are fluent in English while German would be an asset
We are on an exceptional exciting journey as we take an active role in creating the future of the digital healthcare ecosystem. In this role you take the lead in defining the technical backbone of Gerresheimer’s IoT and security health solutions. If you have a fresh mind, new technology-driven approaches to the way chronic diseases are managed and you are looking for a place where you get the chance to contribute to the future of healthcare, we look forward to getting to know you in person.
As a listed MDAX company, Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the healthcare and cosmetics industries. We generate sales of around 1.4 billion euros and are represented worldwide with about 10,000 employees. You will join a newly created digital innovation team and get the opportunity to decisively contribute to the future of the company.
Interested? Please upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas / certificates) by clicking on the "apply now" button. We look forward to reading from you.
Your contact person - For further information please contact Noy Luangxay, Head HR, +4162 209 71 00