Team Lead Service & Maintenance
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Skopje as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
- Personnel management with all necessary individual tasks and coordination of the maintenance process, with the relevant key figures to ensure the production targets.
- Personnel management with all included individual tasks (initiation of disciplinary measures, assessment of employees, interviews, personnel development, etc.)
- Ensuring the familiarization, assessment and further development of the subordinate employees
- Ensuring the smooth deployment of personnel based on vacation and additional shift planning
- Conducting personal interviews and return interviews
- Conduct safety briefings at least annually and as required
- Conducting hygiene instructions at least annually and as required
- Creation and review of risk assessments at least annually and as required
- Proactive collaboration with internal and external interfaces (e.g. plant and division management, quality, HR, customers)
- Taking care for preventive maintenance of production and facility equipment
- Taking care for timely repair of equipment and spare parts availability
- Taking care for 5S
- This function requires specialized knowledge in a comparable role with leadership experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the production environment, including key figures and personnel responsibility
- Very good knowledge of injection molding process and maintenance of molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Very good knowledge of central drying systems(Piovan is advantage)
- Very good knowledge of facility systems(chillers, A/C, water treatment)
- Very good knowledge of personnel management and qualification
- Very good knowledge in the areas of resource and resource planning
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in the production environment with a focus on plastics processing
- Good IT skills, Office is a must, SAP and Guardus are advantage
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated.
- Willingness to international business travel within the first month of the employment as on boarding will be mainly in our facilities in Germany and the Czech Republic for at least a month.
- Employment will be with our company in the Republic of North Macedonia.