Pricing & Contracts Manager
- 1899 N Wilkinson Way, Perrysburg, OH 43551, USA
Centor originally started manufacturing operations in Berlin in 1968 as Owens-Illinois (OI) as part of the OI Closure Division. In August of 2007, Rexam PLC Prescription Products. In May of 2014, Rexam sold the plastics business and the Prescription Products division was acquired by Nemera, naming the business as Centor Inc. Centor Inc. was then acquired by Gerresheimer Glass Inc. (GGI) in September 2015. Gerresheimer is a leading global partner for the pharma and healthcare industries. Our special glass and plastic products contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and our 11,000 employees manufacture our products in the local markets, close to our customers.
POSITION SUMMARY: Work with our internal teams, as well as directly with customers, to create and finalize direct and third party contracts and internally report contractual fiscal and performance obligations of customers. Supervise maintenance of customer setup, pricing and compliance of terms and conditions for customers. Sales / contract purchase reporting.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Paralegal / Legal Administrative Assistant
• Advanced knowledge of contract administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies.
• Knowledge of complex legal and regulatory requirements related to contract administration and government procurement, if applicable.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of corporate and division polices and administrative procedures.
• Ability to effectively assess, lead, and implement continuous improvement in critical and/or high-impact areas.
• Proficient in the use of standard business applications software and specialized in-house and customer systems.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex policies and contracts and recommend changes to procedures.
• Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, customers, and top management.
• Able to work unsupervised.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create agreements, including purchase goals, allowances and terms and conditions, for direct and third party customers based on field sales negotiations.
• Acts as the point of contact with outside legal counsel.
• Manages complex contract requirements in accordance with legal and company regulations and policies. Manages price, terms and conditions, deliveries and other business issues within a broad scope of responsibility.
• Ensures contract provisions are clear and conform to company policy.
• Investigates and resolves claims or complaints by collecting and analyzing information.
• Coordinates with relevant functions on technical and / or quality issues, data requirements, and other business issues as applicable.
• Monitors contract performance by determining compliance to contract requirements and determining the need for amendments or extensions to the contract.
• Applies and may lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency of internal systems and processes within the division and / or with corporate and customer involvement.
• Prepares and submits complex proposals, analyzes proposed changes in methods.