Customer Service Manager (m/f/d)
- Rue Mandenne, 6590 Momignies, Belgium
- Employees can work remotely
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Momignies produces and markets glass bottles for perfumery and cosmetics, destined to the world. The company is one of the major employers of the Hainaut boot with more than 700 jobs and a turnover of 88M euros.
We're looking for a Customer service Manager (m/f/d) to ensure the retention of profitable customers through providing added value to their customer experience. The CSM plays a key role in an organization, with responsibilities in the following areas :
- You follow up the service rate per customer and coordinate improvement action plans.
- You participate in analyses (demand, changing needs, etc.) to ensure customer demand requirements.
- You follow up the order books, the turnover, the payment status and the customer complaints.
- You keep SAP's basic sales and supply chain data up-to-date to keep the system running smoothly.
- You manage the internal sales team in line with the company's overall strategy in order to achieve the objectives set.
- You prepare sales forecasts (3 months forecast, mid-month, 12 months rolling, operating plan).
- You prepare reports of sales indicators (OTIF, Old Stock, etc).
- You have a master's option trade or equivalent per experience.
- You have profound practical experience in customer service/internal sales.
- You have mastered MS Office software.
- You have basic SAP knowledge.
- You speak French and English fluently.
- You demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You are able to mentor staff.
- You are a conductor with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a part of our team you benefit from:
- Team member in a company following a growth strategy and addressing megatrend markets
- Flat hierarchies and quick communication
- Collaborative and international work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Group insurance policy
- Corporate health management
- Free parking