Machine Leader IM (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Skopje as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. Please note that Gerresheimer Skopje is a smoke free plant.
- Ensuring the smooth production process to ensure the production of specification-compliant injection molded parts, taking into account the internal requirements.
- Independent operation of the assigned systems, including system engineering in MES (e.g. registering an order, entering reasons for malfunctions, etc.) and the necessary other documentation activities (e.g. machine parameter changes, checklists, etc.)
- Independent start-up of the systems after tool cleaning and / or malfunctions
- Visual inspection of the parts (including drawing of inspection lot parts)
- Troubleshooting within PV (with / without blocking certificate, e.g. closing of cavities)
- IPC audit lots
- Change of tubs and trays, attaching LEs within the work area when released
- Independent documentation of the batch change and obtaining necessary releases (raw material, color, etc.)
- Camera tests, other tests with validation parts
- Independent execution of cleaning activities within the work area (tools, machines, handling, other equipment and environment)
- Continuous improvement in the production process
- Knowledge as acquired during an at least 3-year technical training (e.g. as a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology or similar).
- First experience in setting up injection molding machines with and without automation systems, as taught in the course of the training
- Troubleshoot injection molding machines with and without automation systems
- Basic IT skills (MES, SAP)
- Working independently
- Team orientation
- Flexibility, reliability and commitment
- Knowledge of quality methods (e.g. CIP)
- Knowledge of the production processes (injection molding)