Global Head of Sales (m/w/d)
- Erich-Martens-Straße 26-32, 32257 Bünde, Germany
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer is building and establishing a new facility in Skopje, North Macedonia as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry.
As Global Head of Sales you will contribute to Gerresheimer´s success by ensuring the global growth of sales and earnings in the field of syringes.
- In your roll you will lead and develop the international syringe sales team of currently 10 key accounts and sales managers and report to the Global Vice President Syringes
- Together with your team you will design a sustainable sales strategy with focus on the American and Chinese markets and derive individual sales targets for your employees from this strategy
- You will proactively identify new market segments and applications in close cooperation with the Business Development and Market Intelligence departments and within the framework of cross functional collaboration within Gerresheimer
- Base on the analysis of the market and trends in drug delivery, injection and syringes, you will shape market presence, customer communication and networking
- With your support new products are successfully rolled out and you derive specific fields of action for the company from the close exchange with the customer
- Your are responsible for the longterm planning, create sales forecasts and ensure the sales controlling / reporting within your department
- After successfully completing a business or engineering degree, you have gained several years of professional experience in international sales in the field of primary packaging for the pharmaceutical environment
- You can demonstrate initial management responsibility and have a proven track record in sales and know how to spur your sales team on to top performance
- You are flexible and know how to lead both directly from the Buende location and remotely from international business trips or from the home office
- Due to your high affinity for technology, you are accepted as a competent contact person and you always appear confident and sovereign in an intercultural environment
- You conduct negotiations in English in a goal-oriented, trustworthy and binding manner
- Passion for your work, enjoyment of working in a global team and agility in your thinking and acting round off your profile