Teamleader Production Injection Molding (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Skopje as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. Please note that Gerresheimer Skopje is a smoke free plant.
- Personnel management with all necessary individual tasks and coordination of the production process based on current specifications and compliance with the relevant key figures to ensure the planned specifications.
- Personnel management with all included individual tasks (initiation of disciplinary measures, assessment of employees, interviews, personnel development, etc.)
- Ensuring the familiarization, assessment and further development of the subordinate employees
- Ensuring the smooth deployment of personnel based on vacation and additional shift planning
- Conducting personal interviews and return interviews
- Conduct safety briefings at least annually and as required
- Conducting hygiene instructions at least annually and as required
- Creation and review of risk assessments at least annually and as required
- Proactive collaboration with internal and external interfaces (e.g. plant and division management, quality, HR, customers)
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements (e.g. working time law, occupational safety)
- Ensuring compliance and enforcement of internal regulations (e.g. company agreements or tariff)
- Regular 5S audits and security inspections
- Knowledge, as typically acquired during an at least three year training on the job (e.g. as a Process Technician for plastics and rubber) and expanded through advanced training as a technician or master. This function requires specialized knowledge in a comparable role with leadership experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the production environment, including key figures and personnel responsibility
- Very good knowledge of personnel management and qualification
- Very good knowledge in the areas of resource and resource planning
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in the production environment with a focus on plastics processing (e.g. as a fitter or similar)
- Very good basic IT skills
- Leadership skills, especially as role models (integrity, transparency, appreciation)
- Team orientation
- Good communication skills (especially interviewing personnel and conflict discussions and moderation skills)
• A high degree of entrepreneurial thinking and acting
• Know and apply quality methods (FMEA, Ishikawa, Lean, CIP, etc.)
• Moderation and negotiation