Machine Fitter IM (m/f/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Skopje as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. Please note that Gerresheimer Skopje is a smoke free plant.
- Optimized handling of set-up processes for injection molding machines with sustainable remedial measures for process and quality deviations
- Prepare the machine, tools, handling and peripherals independently
- Install and connect the injection molding tool yourself
- Independent line clearance after setup processes
- Correction until production release
- Start up after production descriptio
- Production release (process OK, optically OK)
- Create associated production documentation
- Handover to machine operator after start-up
- Troubleshooting and handling of bad parts on machines, tools, handling and peripherals
- Continuous improvement in the injection molding process and during setup processes
- Documentation of the setup processes
- Cooperation with the internal interfaces (e.g. process technology)
Knowledge as acquired during an at least 3-year technical training (e.g. as a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology or similar) and expanded with at least 3 years of professional experience in the plastics processing production environment.
- Sound knowledge of setting up injection molding machines with and without automation systems
- Good knowledge of injection molding processes
- Troubleshooting injection molding machines (with and without automation systems)
- Basic IT skills (SAP, MES)
- Knowledge of quality methods (e.g. CIP)
- Good knowledge of general production processes