Industrial Maintenance Worker - 2nd Shift
- 5091 Co Rd 120, Millersburg, OH 44654, USA
Centor originally started operations in Berlin in 1968 as Owens-Illinois (OI) with operations in one building as part of the OI Closure Division. In August of 2007, Rexam PLC acquired the OI Berlin Plant. In May of 2014, Rexam sold the plastics business and the Berlin Plant was acquired by Nemera, naming the prescription products business as Centor Inc. Centor Inc. was then acquired by Gerresheimer Glass Inc. (GGI) in September 2015. Gerresheimer is a leading global partner for the pharma and healthcare industries. Our special glass and plastic products contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and our 11,000 employees manufacture our products in the local markets, close to our customers.
- Performs all tasks necessary to operate equipment according to procedure.
- Actively participates in daily team meetings – communicates key items within the plant environment on safety, quality, maintenance, production and continuous improvement.
- Follows work instructions as needed and may be asked to write, revise and train others to those instructions.
- Must be able to work from design sketches, drawings and verbal instructions.
- Provide input for modifications/new designs for continuous improvement.
- Performs root cause analysis when problems arise to determine if actions can be taken immediately or appropriate personnel need to be called.
- Maintains 5S environment in work area.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds independently, or up to 80 pounds in team-lift scenario.
- Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies.
- May assist in other areas or perform other duties as required by fluctuating business needs.
- Possesses well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read prints, understand and troubleshoot Plant production equipment.
- Maintains positive team environment.
- Ability to read, write and follow written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Possesses good math skills.
- Understand function of various plant systems.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.