Employee packaging (f/w/d)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Skopje as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. Please note that Gerresheimer Skopje is a smoke free plant.
- Ensuring the proper packaging of the semi-finished and finished products produced in compliance with the operational regulations.
- Packaging of plastic parts according to specifications
- Selection of plastic parts according to specified quality characteristics
- Weigh plastic parts
- Prepare parts for dispatch
- Creation of the necessary documentation in accordance with the work procedure instructions
- If necessary support production (e.g. rework, occupied machine in CC, assembly)
- Preparation of the packaging material according to the regulations
- Preferable is a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Mechatronics/Industrial Mechanics/Electronics in a manufacturing facility.
- Preferable to have injection molding plastic experience or medical device and / or pharmaceutical packaging products experience
- Good IT skills (e.g. SAP, MES, MS Office)
- Basic knowledge of production processes
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and independent work
- Proactive and responsible way of working
- Reliability and accurate, careful work
- Communication skills in the context of the task
- Knowledge of logistics processes in injection molding or assembly production