Operator Assy (Manned Machine, Manual Assy)
- Skopje 1000, Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. Since its foundation in Germany in 1864, the publicly traded company now operates worldwide with 10,000 employees and generates revenue of €1,4 billion. Gerresheimer’s product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe and simple administration of medicines, i.e. insulin pens, inhalers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, with manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North-and South America.
Gerresheimer Skopje as part of the Plastics & Devices Division manufacturing and assembling a variety of precision molded plastic parts for various applications in the medical industry. Please note that Gerresheimer Skopje is a smoke free plant.
Coverage of all manual activities (safety / order / cleanliness) in the immediate vicinity of the machine, including the necessary packaging activities according to specifications and in compliance with internal requirements.
- Performing manual assembly operation and supporting automated process according to specifications and instructions
- Independent visual inspection (100%) of assembled parts
- Packaging of goods at the assembly process according to specifications
- Creation of the associated production documentation according to instructions
- Consistent assembly of products to a high quality standard within agreed timescales using SOPs
- Reading and understanding all documentation, including drawings, process and manufacturing instructions, and specifications
- Following all Health and Safety guidelines
- Working in clean room production plant
- Working in shifts pattern
- Assembly experience
- Experience and ability to read and understand standards,process and manufacturing Instructions
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time whilst maintaining high standards
- Hard working with the ability to stay focused and have an attention to detail
- Hand dexterity, combined with good eye to hand co-ordination
- Ability to work well with others in a team and on own initiative, as well as good communication skills
- Ability to follow a process from a written instruction
- Able to work to tight deadlines and targets whilst maintaining quality
- Basic knowledge of quality methods (e.g. CIP)