Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Pharma Packaging Glass South America
- Rua Mário Regallo Pereira, 160 - Jardim Gilda Maria, São Paulo - SP, 05550-060, Brazil
- Employees can work remotely
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With our specialty glass and plastic products, we contribute to health and well-being. We have worldwide operations and about 10,000 employees manufacture our products in local markets, close to our customers. With our plants in Europe, North America, South America and Asia, we generate revenues of approximately EUR 1.4 billion. The comprehensive product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products for the safe, simple administration of medicines: Insulin pens, inhalers, micro pumps, prefillable syringes, injection vials, ampoules, bottles and containers for liquid and solid medicines with closure and safety systems as well as packaging for the cosmetics industry.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to strengthen the commercial team of our Business Unit Moulded Glass (BU MG) Pharma in order to further develop and grow the business in South America.
- Support sales growth ambitions of the BU by generating regional sales based on the entire product range provided by all relevant supply locations of Gerresheimer MG
- Develop customer base and opportunity pipeline with clearly defined sales targets as well as strategic actions and its implementation
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented and proactive support for customers in South America to position MG as high-quality reliable player
- Ensure smooth execution of order process from enquiry to payment including coordination of import handling
- Permanent market and competition monitoring
- Close communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders including an efficient, regular reporting to BU management
- If applicable, development and integration of a sustainable agent and/or distribution network across the region to accelerate sustainable sales growth
- Support in the context of strategic projects, potentially also for other business segments within BU MG such as Cosmetics or Food & Beverage
- Master´s or Bachelor´s degree in commercial or technical studies or comparable education
- Profound and successful work experience in sales, ideally in the area of primary packaging for the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent understanding and network related to South American Pharma (Packaging) Market
- Product knowledge in glass (moulded or tubular glass) and/or pharmaceutical packaging environment is a big plus
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team, perseverance and a sense of responsibility as well as analytical skills
- Hands-on and proactive way of working following clearly defined tactics and strategies
- Self-motivated “Hunter type” with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Willingness to travel, especially in South America
- Team member in a company following a growth strategy and addressing megatrend markets
- Flat hierarchies and quick communication
- Collaborative and international work environment
- Competitive salary package and a company car
- Learning and development offers
- Private medical care und life insurance
- Company pension
Preferred office location is at the site of Gerresheimer Plásticos in São Paulo.
We only accept application documents in English!