Software Engineer - Android apps development
- Santa Clara, CA
GlobalLogic is now home to more than 5,500 employees, delivering innovation to leading technology organizations around the globe. Fortune 100 technology leaders as well as cutting-edge emerging companies rely on GlobalLogic to build innovative software that provides a competitive edge in the global economy. With global innovation hubs on three continents, GlobalLogic allows clients to tap a highly skilled talent pool located in state-of-the-art labs that deliver leading-edge cloud, mobile, SaaS, and social applications. The company is connected globally by its award-winning "Velocity" innovation platform, and its teams thrive on Agile collaboration. Backed by tier-one investors Goldman Sachs, NEA, and Sequoia Capital, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the US and has offices in Argentina, Chile, China, Germany, India, Israel, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
For more information visit: www.globallogic.com
As a Software Engineer, you will be working with Senior Software Engineers and Architects to develop Android mobile applications primarily using Google Android technologies.
- User interface coding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Work within a Scrum team focused on the next major features of the Android TiVo Application
- Work closely with Senior Software developers (processes, methodologies, and skills)
- Unit testing
- 3- 4 years of experience developing and maintaining Java based OOD code
- 1 - 3 years of experience developing and maintaining Java based Android applications
- Able to create technical documents for assigned projects.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a Scrum team.
For more information, please contact Nandan Ganeyan at 408.217.2351 or email resume to email@example.com