SAP Fulltime Opportunities in Seattle (Relocation Assistance)
- Los Angeles, CA
Global boasts an impressive client list that features some of Fortune Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For, customers in over thirty states, and exclusive vendor relationships with some of the nation’s leading companies, Global provides a vast array of experiences and opportunities for its employees and partners.
Global Software is seeking a number of professionals to work at one of our clients who is aggressively hiring SAP Professionals. If you are looking for a place to enjoy a long career with a rich array of benefits, professional challenges, and a community spirit; then Global Software would like to hear from you.
Global is seeking experts in the following key areas.
- SAP BASIS
- SAP ABAP
- SAP CRM
- SAP FICA
- SAP Billing
- SAP IT Analyst Leads
- SAP PI Developers
- OMS / DMS
- GIS Developers
- Utility experience and general understanding of utility industry
- SAP Certifications
- Good understanding of IT policies and procedures
- College Degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, and Math Preferred
- Strong problem solving skills, with a willingness to take initiative and persevere through challenges.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
The full-time positions do have relocation assistance and possibility for permanent sponsorship. There is comprehensive pay packages that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan, a generous paid time off package, and an employee assistance and wellness program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.