- San Jose, CA
Global Women's Leadership Network™ (GWLN) is a non-profit organization that provides leadership development and resources for women leaders around the world. We offer a residential leadership program, coaching and lifelong collaboration. The end result is a network of exceptional women who are visionary leaders ready to make social change, transforming the lives of women, girls and their communities in some of the most impoverished areas in the world. www.gwln.org
The candidate is expected to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and
groups. The applicant should be an effective communicator and troubleshooter. We are
looking for someone: enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative, adaptable, and must
possess a strong sense of responsibility. The position requires ability to make decisions
and follow through with minimal supervision. Applicants with superior planning and
organizational skills will have first preference.
• Maintain a robust and flexible computing infrastructure that is capable of handling
current and projected needs internally or externally (email, file server, Google
Analytics and other measurement tools, e-conferencing, social media tools, mobile
giving, donor database, Constant Contact).
• Facilitate the effective integration of technology by GWLN staff and alumni through
training, consulting and other support activities.
• Support marketing with website and event needs (audiovisual, presentations, digital
equipment including cameras and video camcorders).
• Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to improve efficiencies.
• Proficiency in computer programming specifically, using HTML, Java, SQL, etc.
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups.
• Effective communicator and troubleshooter.
• Ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision.
• Basic understanding of design tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator for graphic work. (optional)
Perform independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Part-time - up to 20 hours a week
Can work virtually; May be required to attend team meetings semi-monthly
The volunteer position is unpaid.
* All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.