Information Security Engineer
- Redwood City, CA
We want to challenge the status quo and become the best company developing solutions that combine the best of engineering, innovation and design. Our goal is to be the leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences.
We are a new-breed of technology service providers focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine the engineering and technical rigor of IT service providers with the creative and cultural approach of digital agencies. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale.
We need an Information Security Engineer to aid in ongoing an upcoming projects. The job includes information security integration, interfacing security policies, and has an emphasis on Cloud capabilities/SaaS and PaaS.
- 4-year degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent experience) required
- 3+ years combined experience in information security, production operations, an ISP/SaaS or PaaS provider, large scale web application or similar environment in a security capacity
- Experience interfacing with partner security policies and managing to third party security requirements
- Experience writing and managing enterprise security compliance policies in a mixed operating system environment and cloud architectures
- Proven experience with auditing, risk and threat analysis, contingency planning, implementing security standards and methods utilizing various security tools
- Understanding of TCP/IP, Linux, network/system intrusion techniques, firewalls and VPNs
- Security certifications such as GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, CISA, CISSP preferred
- Published articles or tools available to any respected security community is a plus.