Mobile Web Developer
- San Francisco, CA
Globant is the Latin American leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences. For us, that means we are the place where the best engineers team up with art design studios and innovation labs to deliver a superb user experience.
In only 9 years, we created a Company that:
- Has more than 2,500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, JWT, Zynga, and Google, among several others
- Was named among the top 10 product engineering vendor (2011) by Global Services
- Was recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey
- Was included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner
- Was featured as case study of Harvard, MIT, Stanford and others
We offer a deep understanding on how technology brings competitive advantages to our customers. The game is still about engineering, but it is also about art and design, social networks, and innovation, and Globant is focused on scaling all these dimensions. Globant is the place where Engineering, Design and Innovation meet scale.
At Globant we’re looking for an exceptional web developers.
Responsibilities: Works on Innovative apps with a top notch engineering team
Collaborate with team members to work on cross-platform projects
Plan, architect, integrate, and develop applications using Mobile development techniques
Build, test, release, and maintain tools used by clients, publishers and our team
Understand our entire suite of products so you can better anticipate limitations
Review and influence ongoing design, standards and methods of our engineering process
BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent skills/experience
A minimum of 5 years developing Mobile web applications
2-3 years of Mobile Development experience
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, a really good team player
- Knowledge with different programming languages, such as Java, C/C++
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Substantial knowledge of XML.
- Knowledge of Web services.
- Passion for technology and gadgets.
- Understanding of mobile media delivery methodologies is a plus.
- Rich media delivery technologies on mobile environments a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- BS in computer science or equivalent. MS is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.