First Officer (TR/NTR), Pilot on Cessna Citation Mustang
- Polytec Straße, 1, Hörsching, Upper Austria, Austria
Be part of our continuing growth story!
GlobeAir is Europe’s leading private jet charter. Due to our continuous development and expansion of our fleet, we are looking for experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious Crew Team in the First Officer position. GlobeAir Crew members have an international background, are flexible, and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. If you are ready to hit the ground running and achieve results, then come join our GlobeAir team.
We are accepting profiles to our 2022 Crew Holding Pool. Because we always have more qualified candidates then we can invite to our Crew Recruiting Events, all qualified profiles will be placed into our Crew Holding Pool. Our GlobeAir Recruitment team will review all profiles and will reach out to you if your profile has been selected for invitation to a GlobeAir Crew Recruiting Event.
GlobeAir normally hosts 2 Crew Recruiting Events per year with up to 40 candidates per event. All Crew Recruiting Events are hosted at our HQ in Austria and last two full days.
Profiles in our Crew Holding Pool will remain active (status new) for 6 months. In case your profile is not selected for invitation to a Crew Recruiting Event and has been deactivated, you can reactivate your profile by reapplying for the Crew position. Please do not create a new profile.
We look forward to seeing you at the next CREW Recruiting Event.
- Assist our Commanders on board one of our Citation Mustang jets, providing premium service to more than 1.200 airports in Europe with the utmost safety.
- Maintain familiarity with the relevant air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Acquiring information about the route, weather and passengers to ensure efficiency, professionalism and safety are maintained for the entire service.
- Maintain and exceed the required training standards.
- Work closely and alongside with all GlobeAir support teams; included but not limited to Customer Care, Operations, Maintenance, Finance.
- EASA Part - FCL CPL + frozen ATPL + MCC
- EASA Part-FCL Medical Class 1
- Advanced UPRT
- ICAO English level 5
- 250 hrs total time
- Clear criminal record
- Legal right to live and work in the EU
- Valid EU Driving License
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness when dealing with colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Flexible approach to work, to match the operational requirements in a very fluid and fast changing environment
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to represent GlobeAir in a professional and respectful manner
- Permanent Residence within 60 minutes of the following airports: Vienna, London, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Rome, Barcelona, Geneva, Zurich
What we Provide
- Professional training at FlightSafety Farnborough (recurrent) on a C510 FFS (Full Flight Simulator) including LVTO, PBN, EGLC.
- Intense flight experience in Europe (up to +600 hrs flight time and >300 airports per year).
- Opportunity to fly to smaller, less travelled airports keeping your pilot skills well tuned.
- Professional support by in house crew service and flight dispatch team.
- Possibility for upgrade within 36 months to rank “Commander” subject to experience, skills and performance.
- 20 days paid holidays during the year - vacation ban from June to September due to peak season.
- Minimum annual gross salary €28.800, higher salary subject to experience within AOC environment.
- Manage your schedule knowing your roster well in advance. Stable roster of 6 days on, 4 days off.
- Crew members are provided with at tax free daily allowance of €30 per overnight on duty.
For additional information, please find Pilot's FAQs -